Bad Girls Club
Bad Girls Club is an American reality television series created by Jonathan Murray for the Oxygen network in the United States. The show focuses on the altercations and physical confrontations of seven highly aggressive, quarrelsome, and unruly women. Each of the women tend to have psychological and behavioral problems. Mischievously sexual and rascally moments are also captured among the women. All seven women have different backgrounds and personalities. They are introduced to the show based off their capacity to be a “charismatic, tough chick.” The cast, deemed “bad girls”, enjoy a luxurious lifestyle in a fine mansion for three months, during which they must obey specified rules. Their lives inside and outside of the house are chronicled and recorded by the production team.
Bad Girls Club airs in three nations besides the United States; MTV Australia, RTL 5 in The Netherlands, and TV11 in Sweden, and as of May 2013 has not been licensed to a broadcaster in another nation for a local version of the series. The program has been negatively reviewed for the effect it may have on teenagers, and the negative attitudes and remarks of the cast members have caused outrage to some viewers.
Seasons and episodes
- 16 - 1#LikeItOrNahSep. 20, 2016
- 16 - 2#ShabullySep. 27, 2016
- 16 - 3#FriendOrFoeOct. 03, 2016
- 16 - 4Gang Gang #goneOct. 11, 2016
- 16 - 5#GermWarfareOct. 25, 2016
- 16 - 6Welcome to #KandylandOct. 31, 2016
- 16 - 7#hellogoodbyeNov. 08, 2016
- 16 - 8#shadesofgayNov. 15, 2016
- 16 - 9#lovegonebadNov. 22, 2016
- 16 - 10#shabyeNov. 29, 2016
- 16 - 11Reunion Part 1Dec. 06, 2016
- 16 - 12Reunion Part 2Dec. 12, 2016